Friday, April 24, 2009

prettiest baby ever(:


6th june 2008, 11.53 pm. i feel relief when this little pretty girl came out to see the world how it looks like after its been 10 hours in the labour room on pains. at the first time i heard she cried, i was crying the moment. her voice is beautiful, very beautiful to be heard of. i can never believe that i will be a mom this fast. i hate it at first, but she prove me that im wrong to hate all of those feelings that i felt. it was stressful to wake up in the morning, it is so frustated when i have to wake up at 3 am to change her diapers. its all so sudden for me. so i have to be calm, i have to be strong to be a mom. when she was a little baby, she doesnt cry to much like other babies. and that makes my job easier. day by day, i saw her growing up. it feels like i dont ever want her to grow up. i love this little baby. now she's almost 11 months. she going to be a little girl. i miss it when i remember how she tried to learn how to straight up her head, how to laugh, how to smile, and more. now she's not a little baby anymore. she is a big baby and going to be a young girl. i love her so much. and i cant imagine hows my life without her. i just cant leave her a minute when someone playing with her. i want to hold her all the time and so she could never leave me.
this little girl, show me something that i had never felt before. its about how my mom take care of me all this time, this 17 years. i am so thankful for this pretty little baby. i love her so much. i could never leave her.

No comments: